Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WTF


WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BLOG? JK There is nothing wrong with it other than the fact that I haven't posted on it in many months. It's true I did leave stardoll and come back just recently. I am going to try to get this blog up and running again SO I NEED YOUR HELP! I need writers who will really commit and dedicate themselves to this blog.

I need at least 7 writers! 




Writers requirments:
1. Pick any day of the week.
2. Post about anything you want but it obviously needs to be about stardoll.

Application:
Stardoll name:
Age:
Day of the week:
Favorite topic to blog about (stardoll):



I am not necessarily looking for experience. Keep that in mind when deciding to apply. Apply by leaving a comment below.

Thank you all so much for continuing to support this blog. It means so much and I am really going to make this work! Enjoy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment