Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

sportylilsweet

Hey everyone!

I'm Lindsay but you can call me Linds! On stardoll I'm sportylilsweet . I am so excited to be part of The Stardoll Outlook! I am 16 years old and I just love to write. I am a new writer for a two week trial and I will be posting new entries every 1-2 days. My favorite thing about stardoll is probably being able to express your creativity in so many ways such as, fashion or interior designing! My favorite thing to do is most defiantly create. Creating anything is what I enjoy! Especially making extremely decorative birthday cards and fashion designing. My favorite sport is most definitely basketball, and my favorite subject is 100% ART! My sister and aunt are artists so I think that creativity runs in the family. Thats all for now!

XOXO
~sportylilsweet~

No comments:

Post a Comment