Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Time is here!

Where I live, it is getting extremely cold and we are expecting snow!! I always love to play in snow with one of my best friends, who lives in my neighborhood. We always have giant snow ball fights with the boys in the neighborhood and then come inside for hot chocolate and cookies. When I think of Christmas, I think of the snow and how pretty the trees look covered in it. I think of the snow as a gift, something special that you only get once in a while. To celebrate the spirit of Christmas and giving, we are going to decorate the blog in white, green, and red. We are also going to have a Wishlist of things we all want for Christmas and a Givinglist. A Givinglist is something little kids make so they can buy their parents presents, but we are making it because often, people forget that Christmas is not just receiving gifts, its giving them. 

xoxo,
*crystality*

1 comment: