Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Club: StoreeWriters

On stardoll.com I have an amazing story writing club
My username is susan365,and if you join my club you shall get an awesome gift, once I am superstar
again that it!
Thank you, and I really want people to write stories
on it too, check mine out also!
It's Broken Sorenity.
*********************
My other clubs, they are kind of useless,
except for my magazine club,
join it and gift superstar gifts as well!
*********************
Poll Of The Day:
What would you do if you were given
Superstar for free for a whole
month?
Answer in comments please!
********************
My new look, Is it too angry? I don't want that.
Please help me to make it the prettiest medoll!
**************************************
What is your problem? Why have you not checked out the stores yet? Why are you broke?
Save Money On Stardoll With Susan365!!
Coming soon to the blog!
*******************
I am giving lessons on how to dress and makeup your medoll
to perfection! Please tune in my blog I soon will make on my own account
I will be looking for co-writers to write about makeovers and designs and such
apply, and thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment